Thursday, October 2, 2014

Summer Finds #4

I contacted a construction worker on Craigslist, and was greeted with a few boxes full of highly mediocre bottles. I overpaid because there were a few RI sodas, including an Eagle Bottling Co. Providence, RI blob. It is not listed with “This bottle to be returned” embossed on the heel.


A Mass. digger gave me a completely unlisted H.A. Bishop PhG Providence, RI medicine. Despite the appalling condition, it is an exciting find!


Yes, another one! This Otis Clapp & Son Inc. has script embossing, which is not listed. The Clapp horde grows!


I was excited to obtain my second RI dose cup recently. It was a David J. Byrne Newport, RI conical style cup. While a later and less sought after style, I still like it!

mirrored image


A quick after work stop at a salt marsh produced a sharp looking Quaker Club Co. Providence, RI soda. It looked exactly like one I had bought last year, only it was missing the period after Co. Both versions are unlisted.