Thursday, September 28, 2017

Winter Finds #5 2017

After acquiring a few of the small size H.V. French Mineral Waters Rumford, RI blobs I was ready for a quart! The online listing says the quart reads East Providence, not Rumford. This might be an error, but for now I'll call it unlisted!


Another local digger sold me a bucket full of sodas, and my favorite was a Hope Club Maine Bottling Co. Providence, RI deco soda. Unlisted deco sodas are inexplicable exciting to me, and this bottle also proves Hope Club was originally a Maine Bottling Co. product.  And with the RI motto and an anchor embossed, talk about a true RI bottle!



A rather generic looking New England Bottling Co. Westerly, RI turned out to be unlisted! Guess I had every version except for the one that got all the punctuation right lol.


Somehow I'm still finding new Jacob Wirth & Co. Prov. RI bottles. This one was a little easier to pick out because Registered is embossed on the back shoulder.



I'm really hoping this Wood medicine is from RI. I have a few Mason B. Woods in the same shape, but without a label it would be hard to confirm where this one is from.