Thursday, June 28, 2018

Fall Finds #1 2017

At the October club meeting I picked up a Barbour's 18 Broad St. Westerly, RI with ounce measurements on the side. I have one with ounce and CC measurements but not just ounces.


Another recent pickup was a P. Faerber Newport, RI footed seltzer. While not rare, the footed version is older so now I have a duet!

I got a King's White Rock Bottling Co. Westerly, RI seltzer in a recent trade. Pyro seltzers are hard to find in good condition, and this one look great besides my etched example.


At one of the Connecticut bottle shows I picked up a The Shepherd Company quart milk bottle. It's unusual because I thought they only sold cream, which comes in half pints, maybe pints. It's fun to be surprised!


A friend of mine was selling a Cranston Bottling Co. Cranston, RI crown top soda that we both thought I had. I was glad I checked because I did have it, but with a blob top!