Thursday, November 22, 2018

Summer Finds #1 2018

Lightning struck twice when I found two Norfolk County Creamery jars, one from Woonsocket and the other from Providence. The Woonsocket one was sadly nuked, but both are unlisted! A friend dug the Providence example.


A fellow digger found two Paterson Bros. & Co. Valley Falls, RI. He was kind enough to give me the damaged one. It is an unlisted size.


The same digger had a James W. Finn Family Liquor Store Pawtucket, RI that we had dug together. He knew I had been eyeing it and generously gifted it to me. I now have a matching whiskey and blob top!


My friend's last gift was definitely a crier, a Shepard & Company Fine Perfumes. Not only is this a very rare perfume, but it is also very early for the Shepard Company, circa 1880s.



Humorously enough I acquired another Paterson Bros. & Co. Valley Falls, RI in an unlisted size.