Monday, September 25, 2017

Fall Finds #8 2016

I know, it's September 2018 and I'm nearly a year behind.  Rest assured I'll have more time to catch up once winter comes!

Another weekend and the dump continues to give up the goods! A Boston Store Pawtucket perfume was a delightful surprise. RI perfumes are very hard to come by, and an unlisted one is even better!


A rather boring looking whiskey is simply embossed D. & C. on the base. Lucky for me I had seen a labeled one from Dodge & Camfield of Providence, RI.



Another nice medicine showed up, this one was embossed Colton's Drug Store Pine & Somerset Sts. That was a location in Providence, and just like that another unlisted RI med is found!


Another crier was a rather elusive medicine, Alex McGunagle Pharmacist Central Falls, RI. There is only one version listed and this ain't it!


A couple of dose cups are listed in our miscellaneous category, but most of them are not. I was lucky enough to grab a Bannon's Drug Store Westerly, RI etched dose cup.