Sunday, July 16, 2023

Fall Finds #4 2022

My hands down favorite medicine was a Samuel E. Groves Johnston, RI eagle pharmacy. Not only was it a completely unlisted bottle, but it was from a town with very few embossed meds, and it was a pictorial! You can't get much better than that!


I was finally able to add my second version of a W.S. Bennett Reg. Pharmacist Warren, RI. It is in rough shape but a tough one to find!



I picked up a Quality Drug Providence, RI with oz and cc measurements for resale, but then realized that mine only had OZ measurements!



A good friend sent me an Otis Clapp & Co. Homeopathic Pharmacicts Providence, RI for free after I asked him how much he wanted for it. I didn't realize until afterwards that at 4-3/4” it was a new size!


A second visit to the East Bay digger turned up a nice F. Carpenter Pharmacist East Providence, RI med. At 4-1/4” this was a new size!