Thursday, February 6, 2020

Summer Finds #1 2019

A friend of mine was selling off some of his bottle collection so I was able to get one of my favorite Warwick blobs. An Angelo DiFiore Notick, RI (supposed to be Natick) error has long eluded me. I still need a mint one but I'm still very happy with this one!


Another pleasant surprise was a completely unlisted William E. Tierney PhG Providence, RI pharmacy bottle. It's a great little med and quite late for an embossed med too, as Tierney wasn't a PhG until 1920!


Another great find from the tailgate show was a Lawton Bottling Works Westerly, RI ABM crown top. I have only seen two other Lawton sodas but they were BIM.


A short dig at a rather challenging dump produced yet another George A. Peckham Grocers Supplies Providence, RI variant.


A local shop had a John E. Good Importer & Jobber Providence, RI whiskey in the window. The price was a tad high but the shop owner was happy to negotiate.  That makes this my 4th Good whiskey.