Thursday, February 6, 2020

Summer Finds #2 2019

The summer tailgate show yielded yet more fun finds. A scarce mini size Gladstone Spring Water Co. Narragansett Pier, RI soda turned out to be the 3rd variant in this size.


Brimfield was the same week as the show and my one new addition was an Augustin Vitale Providence, RI crown top. This is my 9th Vitale variant, 8 of which are unlisted!


I haven't seen an O. Sumner & Son Providence, RI in a while. This 5” size was unlisted!


It's been a Gladding kind of year, as my 4th Chas. A. Gladding Greenwich St. Providence, RI turned up. This 4-3/4” was unlisted.


I was quite surprised to see an even Carpenter & Wood Providence, RI than the listed version! I have to say this is quite a special bottle. It's minuscule size and pictorial eagle make it a perfect window bottle.