Sunday, February 7, 2021

Summer Finds #3 2020

A friend sold me an American Bottling Co. Opp. Union Station Providence, RI flask at our summer tailgate show. I was pretty happy to just be able to set up at a bottle show since all the indoor ones were canceled. When I got home I was delightfully surprised to see it was a minor variant!



Much to my surprise yet another D and C flask surfaced! This one was a half pint. I bought what was basically the “leftovers” from an old-time digger. He had sold all of this better bottles but there were still a few gems left over.



I was fairly certain I had all the variants, but nope, here's a new Narragansett Brewing Co. Providence, RI beer!




This 4” Fisk & Co. Druggists Pawtucket, RI is a nice unlisted size. The square Fisks are a bit harder to come by than the rectangular ones.



Another old favorite was an E.A. Calder Providence, RI. I acquired a bunch of different sizes of this bottle early on in my collecting but this 4-3/4” size is unlisted.