Sunday, February 7, 2021

Summer Finds #4 2020

 

This post continues with some of the “leftovers” collection.


While not in perfect condition, I was excited to get my third and final size of the rare H. Gorman & Co. Providence, RI sodas.




A nice fancy Wm. H. Hinds Providence, RI medicine was also unlisted. A similar example is listed in a smaller size.



I picked up a J.J. Maguire & Co. Providence, RI blob just because they are a nice looking blob. I was planning to resell but was glad I did my obligatory double check!




Some friends of mine found a river that was absolutely loaded with soda bottles. They sold me a few of their doubles. Among them was a Puritan Bottling Co. Providence, RI crown top. There are a lot of variants of this bottle!



This Puritan Bottling Co. Providence, RI looks almost identical to the last one but if you look closely you can see the difference, smaller font!