Sunday, September 10, 2023

Winter Finds #5 2022

I picked up what I thought was a rare double Ferro China DeAngelis Industrial Chemical Co. Providence, RI, but it was in fact yet another variant! My other example has Chemical Industrial so it's switched.



I haven't found many new etched sodas so this Houle Bros. Exchange St. Prov was a nice addition.



A McLaughlin's Soda Works Woonsocket, RI BIM quart rounded out my Woonsocket collection a little more.



A Bare Rock Spring Soda Co. Centerdale, RI ABM quart was a surprise variant. I won't complain as these are fairly tough to find.



Most American Bottling bottles are extremely common, so they aren't normally associated with the word rare. An American Bottling Co. 27 Mathewson St. Providence, RI was a first with the rare early address.