Saturday, December 12, 2020

Spring Finds #1 2020

Also at the estate sale was the elusive unlisted version Walter & Baur Narragansett Pier, RI. This is only the third example I have seen so it's quite exciting to have the Waler & Baur pair now!




I was quite surprised to see an unknown Olneyville Pharmacy Providence, RI medicine show up on ebay. It was not cheap, but I knew I would probably never see another one!



Antiquing finds have been pretty scarce this year. I was pleasantly surprised by a James Lavell Pleasant St. Pawtucket, RI crown top. James Lavell bottles are common but they are all from Providence. This one was from his smaller second location.



Keeping with the Olneyville theme I added an unlisted style Byron A. Smith Druggist Olneyville, RI. It was found by an excavator before he retired.


 


Also from the excavator was a rare Shepard & Co. Providence, RI perfume. Although badly damaged I have never seen a round one!