Thursday, July 4, 2019

Fall Finds #3 2018

Colored RI medicines are generally very elusive, so when I spotted a n amber J.R. Lorah & Co. Newport on ebay, I just had to have it. As a bonus it was an unlisted size!


I picked up a Hope Club Beverages Providence, RI semi-deco soda that brought back some fond memories. A similar soda was one of my first surface finds.


My friend from the last two posts also had a killer Geo. T. Dana & Co. Druggists Pawtucket, RI medicine. This one was rectangular which was an unlisted shape!


Also in his basement was a mysterious Morgan's Pharmacy. It didn't take me long to discover that it was a Pawtucket, RI medicine! This 5-1/4” size was the first of hopefully a few more!


I made a trip back to my friend's huge soda dump. Among a bunch of fun finds was a badly damaged ABM Batchelor's Bottling Works Woonsocket, RI