Friday, July 5, 2019

Winter Finds #1 2018

One of my favorite purchases from the dose cup collector was a Baldwin & Northup Sick Room Supplies Providence, RI glass spoon! These are pretty rare to find in general, and one from RI is a truly awesome addition.


The mega dump produced yet another crier, this time a Royal Carbonating Co. Providence, RI topless soda.


A friend slowly selling his collection came up with a 6-1/2” W.W. Logee Pascoag Pharmacy Pascoag, RI it is my largest size yet and is also unlisted!


A while back I determined that base embossed whiskeys that said D & C were from Dodge & Camfield of Providence. What I didn't realize is that there were a few variants out there! Instead of an ampersand this ABM one says D and C.



I figured these were all ABM but then surprise! Here's the BIM D & C version.
(picture on the way!)