Monday, September 9, 2024

Early 2024 Finds #1

 I was cleaning up some bottles from the mega-dump and found a damaged Narragansett Brewing Co. Providence, RI beer. I was surprised to see that it was an error bottle with Registered spelled Registerd!


A walk down a secret river spot of mine turned up a seemingly common Warwick Club Ginger Ale Co. green quart. I took it home because the green ones sell and surprise! It was a new variant!


Once my brain started turning on the last bottle I snagged a Warwick Club Ginger Ale Co. clear quart I had left at another dump. Sure enough that one was a new variant too!



A trip to a very familiar dump turned up very little, but I did find a Mt. Hope Distilling Co. Providence, RI crown top. I was surprised because it was a much different shape than all the other Mt. Hopes I've seen!


Another river walk produced an A.H. Williams & Co. Pine St. Prov. RI etched blob. I like the etched ones, and when they are super obscure companies that is even better!