Thursday, June 28, 2018

Fall Finds #2 2017

Sorry folks I fell behind yet again!  


A big ebay surprise was a Mason B. Wood Apothecary Watchemoket, RI medicine. While I have a few of his bottles, I've never seen one quite like this. Extra large lettering for the name and a wavy line of embossing for the town. It certainly makes a statement!


I was also able to finally add a second size of the elusive WWW Trade Mark ink. This bottle is from the Stylographic Pen Co. of Providence. This is the smallest size, now I just need the two large sizes!


An antiquing run paid off with a nice C.E. Walch Providence, RI medicine. It has a different address than the one that's listed.


If my Davis Vegetable Pain Killer family didn't have enough variety already it just got a little more. The Davis sunken front panel is square, usually it is slightly arched.


Someone reached out to me saying they had a Thomas A. Barber Ashaway, RI medicine. I gladly made an offer for it. Unfortunately it was in a fire and is deformed, but the good news is no cracks and an unlisted size!