Thursday, June 28, 2018

Fall Finds #4 2017

It was a Newport kind of bottle club meeting as I also got a D.W. Sheehan Bottler Newport, RI blob. A scarce bottle to find, this was an unlisted variant!


My favorite addition was an early C.A. Trager Newport, RI blob. I have the other and only listed version, now there are two!


I've dug a bunch of the side embossed screw cap Otis Clapp & Son Inc. medicines, but I've never seen one that's 8-1/2” tall! Yeah I bought it just to complete the run!



I picked up a Hazard Hazard & Co. New York & Newport cobalt square because it looked a little different than mine. I almost returned it because it was so badly damaged but it was taller and narrower than my other example and I wasn't sure when I would see another.


I got a Frank Batchelor Woonsocket, RI etched wine in a trade. It is barely legible but you just don't see these from Woonsocket very often!