Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Spring Finds #2 2022

A trip to the “bottle river” yielded a deco style Colaluca Bottling Co. Providence, RI soda. Unlisted deco soda bottles are few and far between, so this was definitely a highlight!



Back at the city dump I dug an Alfred Barth Providence, RI 4-1/4” medicine. This style Barth is unknown!



Nearby I found a 3-1/2” Alfred Barth Providence, RI floating in a large puddle. I also noted that the shape is different than the first one.



My friend Al Otis recently gifted me some bottles he picked up after selling off his collection. Among them was a deco quart Twin City Bottling Co. Central Falls, RI soda. Seeing stuff like this makes me want to dig in Central Falls!



He also gave me a rare H.T. & C. O'Brien Central Falls, RI medicine. This example is an unlisted size.